Valerie Fiske - REALTOR®
WHY I LOVE REAL ESTATE
Real Estate has always been a part of my life. My father, Boyd Fiske, was a custom home builder in the Fargo Moorhead area. When he retired, he sold the business to my brothers who are still building custom homes today. With a passion for the construction industry, it was natural that I wanted to sell real estate. With my background, I have the knowledge and expertise to guide you through the entire process whether it's home buying, marketing and selling your home or the new construction build process. I am proud to have inherited my father's traits of being a hard worker, ethics and integrity, and I am committed to making your real estate experience positive and enjoyable.
MORE ABOUT ME...
I love this community! We are so fortunate to have great neighborhoods, great schools, a healthy economy, and we are growing by leaps and bounds! My husband David and I have 3 children who have attended school in the West Fargo School District, and hosted 5 international exchange students. I take pride in being active in their lives and our community. Never saying "No", I am always willing to help out and volunteer; a trait I inherited from my mom. I love running and fitness, and cheering on my kids at their sporting events. In my downtime I love cooking and good wine, travel, and summer at the lakes!
• Graduate of Fargo North High School and Concordia College
• Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of REALTORS Public Relations Committee - Chair 2008-2009
• Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of REALTORS RPAC Committee
• Fargo Moorhead Home Builders Parade of Homes Committee - 2004-Present; Chair 2013
• Aurora Elementary PTO, West Fargo - President 2008-2009
• West Fargo VOICE Board Member - "Volunteers Organized in the Interest of Children's Education"
• Sheyenne Mustang Booster Board Member - 2012-2016
• West Fargo Sheyenne High School PTAC - 2012-2020
• West Fargo School District Long Range Facilities and Boundary Committee
• West Fargo Education Foundation Board Member - 2015-Present
• West Fargo Area Scholarship Fund Board Member - 2016-Present
• United Way Campaign Cabinet member - 2014, 2015, 2016
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence."
- Vince Lombardi